Every industry segment that works with healthcare credentialing faces unique challenges. ProCredEx develops solutions for secure and immutable organization, standardization, movement, and sharing of credentials data. Together we can overcome common barriers and drive new efficiencies into credentialing.
MEMBERS USE PROCREDEX IN THREE WAYS TO ENHANCE THEIR CREDENTIALING SYSTEMS & WORKFLOWS
Benefits of Membership
- Get clinicians working and billing faster
- Minimize clinician administrative burden
- Reduce write-offs and revenue forfeitures
- Reduce clinician services implementation timelines
- Monetize your verifications and create new revenue streams
- Empower your credentialing professionals
- Improve overall quality
- Minimize redundant credentialing tasks
Become a Member
If you are interested in examining how the exchange may improve your credentialing operations, let us know and we’ll schedule a call to see if membership may be a good fit for your organization.
- Healthcare organizations must apply for ProCredEx membership and submit proof of release from their clinicians to complete credentialing work on their behalf
- If you would like to sell verifications on the exchange, your organization must be in good standing with an official accrediting body
- ProCredEx members pay a yearly membership fee driven by the number of clinicians they manage
- Members are charged for each verification they purchase on the exchange.
- Verification pricing is set at a variable market rate governed by the exchange members
- ProCredEx collects a small transaction facilitation fee for every buy/sell trade on the exchange