Every organization that works with credentials data faces unique challenges. ProCredEx is purpose-built to address these distinctive needs and maximize the value and insights hidden in credentials data.
Four Ways ProCredEx Transforms Data into Insights
A digital marketplace facilitating the exchange of verified credentials data between accredited members
- Access hard-to-find credentials data
- Monetize your credentials data and support the healthcare community
Curates your credentials data to meet your partners’ specific requirements and presents them in real-time
- Automate sharing of credentials packages for telemedicine, contract staffing, and locums work
- Share defined credential-sets with trusted partners
Delivers automatic updates on credentials you care about for your clinicians
- Improve provider directory accuracy
- Receive credentials you need automatically
- Analyze large data sets for indicators that affect your business
Use the full breadth of ProCredEx capabilities to ingest, validate, standardize, organize, curate, and present to manage your credentials data
- Support migration of credentials data between technologies
- Automatically analyze and organize large credentials sets
- Enhance technology solutions with insights from credentials data
INNOVATIVE TOOLS. PURPOSE-BUILT FOR CREDENTIALS.
DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGY
ProCredEx harnesses the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) to establish the provenance of data, render it immutable, and ensure its permanent traceability.
The result is a secure and trusted environment where ProCredEx members can exchange reliable credentials data. ProCredEx evaluated many blockchain and DLT solutions and selected r3’s Corda protocol as it enables the security and industrial scalability necessary to power healthcare’s credentialing transactions.
There are countless laws, regulations, guidelines, by-laws, requirements, and preferences that govern your organization’s credentialing practices.
ProCredEx brings accuracy and efficiency to the analysis, curation, and presentation of credentials data by using its validation engine to capture and apply these rules technologically.
Benefits of membership
- Get clinicians working and billing faster
- Transform credentials data into actionable insights
- Reduce write-offs and revenue forfeitures
- Minimize redundant credentialing tasks
- Reduce clinician services implementation timelines
- Promote patient safety and care quality
- Enable nation-wide collaborative credentialing
- Minimize administrative burdens
- Improve credentials data management and ease migrations
- Enhance offerings with credentials data analytics
- Monetize your credentials data and create a new revenue stream
Critical success factors
Improving access to credentials data and transforming this data into actionable insights will dramatically improve healthcare but it’s not the technology that will make it a success. It is our community coming together to do its best work in an empowering and secure environment that will create a trusted network of credentialing professionals and verified credentials.
ProCredEx is bringing the community a little closer and enabling it to realize the power of collaborative credentialing on a nation-wide scale.
Sharing credentials data and unlocking its hidden insights will promote patient safety and high-quality care. This requires data reliability, accuracy, and security.
ProCredEx built a trusted environment for exchanging credentials data using Distributed Ledger Technology and a Proprietary Validation Engine to ensure platform dependability and exceptional performance. Learn more about ProCredEx’s solutions HERE.
We all want to reduce credentialing timelines, redundancy, and waste but it’s precise work that is highly regulated and must be done right.
Talented credentialing professionals know there are highly competent colleagues at other organization that are credentialing the same clinicians, but they can’t collaborate. TRUST is the missing ingredient. WE must be able to trust that credentials are properly verified and that the details and data never change.
We also must be able to trust that credentials meet every healthcare organization’s unique requirements. ProCredEx exists to create the trusted environment needed to share credentials data.
Credentialing is a puzzle and different organizations hold pieces you need to ensure patient safety, promote quality care, and fulfill administrative requirements. ProCredEx makes it easy for the puzzle to come together by aligning incentives.
As organizations analyze and verify credentials, they add value. Through ProCredEx organizations monetize the data they’ve enhanced creating revenue while simultaneously improving efficiency and quality for the organization that purchases the otherwise difficult-to-obtain information.
We understand that healthcare leaders face pressure to effectively manage change and adopt innovative strategies while not missing a beat operationally. ProCredEx is design for easy adoption that avoids disruption and high costs.
ProCredEx complements your existing credentialing software and processes avoiding systems transitions and process re-engineering. Additionally, ProCredEx provides an out-of-the-box blockchain strategy. So, your organization can fulfill a strategic priority while avoiding hassle and extended implementation timelines.