Procredex General Privacy & Security Statement Summary
The privacy, security, and trust of our clients, partners, and end-users is important to us. We are committed to taking all reasonable actions to adopt practical policies that safeguard our community. We developed this Privacy & Security Statement Summary, which explains how we collect, use, and share this information.
By participating in the ProCredEx Platform (“ProCredEx”) either directly as an end-user, sharing/consuming data through the Exchange, or otherwise interacting with ProCredEx, you can be assured of the following:
1. Technical Security:
We have designed the ProCredEx Platform with security as the cornerstone of our development. Our team understands that your data means everything to you and your organization – and in turn, your organization means everything to us. Some of the many facets of our approach to security include:
- “Clean Rooms”: We only allow live (real) production data to be handled by our employees in fully locked down, dedicated environments from which data cannot be removed en masse. These environments are also highly constrained such that they are not open to the public Internet.
- Know Your (Our) Customer: Any Organization allowed to interact with the ProCredEx Platform is known to and vetted by ProCredEx before being allowed to transact (ProCredEx is not for public access).
- Security Standards: We apply security industry best practices within our infrastructure; firewalls, monitoring systems, data encryption (both at rest and in motion) – all the good things you would expect in a robust technological solution.
- World-Class Cloud: We host the ProCredEx Platform in the cloud but not just any cloud, the Microsoft™ Azure Cloud. Microsoft Azure™ is a world-class cloud service backed and secured by one of the most highly regarded technology companies in the world.
2. How we use the information we collect:
We offer credential exchange services to facilitate the professional credentialing process. Credentials procured and or verified by one of our exchange members may be sold or shared with other members for the purposes such as onboarding new professional employees or consultants.
- Your Personally Identifiable Information (PII): PII will not be shared with or sold to advertisers or marketers by Procredex.
- Your Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This information may be used to help us and our partners understand trends and statistical performance metrics.
- Other Permitted Disclosures: In certain extraordinary circumstances, we may disclose your PII to a third party when compelled to do so by law or authorized regulatory agency for the following purposes:
- in order to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process received by ProCredEx, whether or not a response is required by applicable law.
- in order to enforce our User Agreement or to protect ProCredEx’s rights.
3. Your Role in Securing Your Information:
We take precautions to protect the privacy of your information that is stored within the ProCredEx Platform and restrict access to your information by ProCredEx employees who need access to perform their job functions.
You can help to ensure your security by taking a few simple precautions. To protect against unauthorized access to our Procredex account and password, be sure to:
- Sign off from the Platform when you are finished using it.
- Do not disclose your password to any third party (Procredex will never ask you for your password).
All Users are responsible for their actions taken with their account or password. If you lose control of your account or password, you may lose control over your PII and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf.
Notwithstanding ProCredEx’s efforts to protect your PII from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties – there is always a residual risk of use involved in transmitting information over the Internet as with all Internet-based services. Procredex may update its approach to privacy and security at any time.
V0.1, M. Sylvestre, 8-Apr-2021